Sunday 5 August 2012

What's been keeping me busy?


Well, these have, actually!

Do you remember I talked about lawn bowling a little while ago?  Well, I've been practising..and on Wednesday evening I'll be playing in my first team match.  Which meant I needed my own set of "woods".

And here's the picture to prove I've got them!  This is actually this years' birthday present from my parents..a few weeks early, admittedly, but I'll be able to use them now, before the end of the season.

I'm quite chuffed!


Mind you, even though I've been working and bowling, there's also been some time to spend in the kitchen..I managed to quickly make a "Plain Jane" cake yesterday.  I knew I wouldn't have enough time to put icing on the top before I had to go to work, so I sprinkled sugar over the mixture, and ended up with a simple, but tasty treat!





Now though, it's really time for me to stop, and sleep.  Sad to say, I've been battling with the most awful headache today.  I know my triggers for these migraine type head pains:  lack of sleep, hunger, hormones, and not enough, or too much caffeine.

Today it was definitely not enough sleep.  And then it worsened because of hunger!

Although I hate the migraines, it is almost "nice" to know myself so well, that I knew just what was wrong...you know?

Namaste, my friends...I hope you've had a good weekend!




All content ©artysane

No comments:

Post a Comment